What are Cloud Services?
Using “the cloud” is a metaphor for accessing computing services over the internet. Instead of maintaining expensive bulky hardware that consumes your resources, you can enjoy having your entire infrastructure off-site and managed by iTSC experts.
With cloud computing, your entire team can access company data over a secure connection to get the job done anytime and anywhere. With a flexible infrastructure, you can focus on your bottom line, while having quality control of your data.
With Cloud Services, you can:
- Only pay for what you use
- Eliminates need for bulky and expensive hardware
- Easily adjust your business to meet government regulations
- Quickly recover from disaster events
- Avoid data loss from hardware theft
Can you benefit from Cloud Services?