Outsourced IT Service Makes Good Business Sense
- Deciding on outsourced IT service or in-house tech staff is often a hard decision for many small businesses to make. The biggest driving factor is cost savings.
- Some see an estimated savings up to 25 to 40 percent.
- Unfortunately, technology costs can quickly add up if not properly managed.
What is the first step?
- Keeping an up-to-date inventory of hardware and software is the first step in making sure organizations are not buying duplicate pieces of technology.
- ITSC will compile comprehensive asset reports to help organize the network. Many people use these reports for insurance, business valuations and asset management.
- Duplicate hardware and software is not the only thing costing businesses money.
The lack of time and expertise probably causes the most expense. Businesses in industries like healthcare, nonprofits and retail are so busy serving their patients, clients or customers that by the end of the day, they are too busy to accurately manage their IT networks.
How many people (not in IT) really know how to properly configure a server? Keep it simple.
Contact us today to make ITSC your outsourced IT service provider.